Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures from the other night!

Friday night my friend Eva texted me and told me that she wanted to go on an adventure. We came up with two ideas...a moonlit hike or midnight bocci ball. We decided that bocci ball would be the most fun so we found a friend who had a set of balls and off we went.....but first, we had to get dressed up for the occasion


we felt so beautiful! Then we convinced Lor to join us in the madness and we were for  reals ready to go!



We got into a bit of mischief as we walked to the park. We took this picture in someone's driveway just as they were pulling in. :)

It's a good thing that I randomly grabbed a tape measure to clip to my belt. We had a couple of close calls. 


(Mine was the yellow...and it was the closest).








The game continued and we had a lot of fun just enjoying life together. It was good to just be silly for a while. I think that God likes to watch his daughters being silly and laughing and not taking themselves so seriously.

Love, 

Beth

No comments: